When attending a LAN party, it’s important to bring the following items:
- Your computer: Make sure it’s in good working condition and that you have any necessary software or games pre-installed.
- A monitor: If you’re not playing on a laptop, bring a monitor to connect to your computer.
- A power strip: To make sure you have enough power outlets for your computer and peripherals.
- A network cable: To connect your computer to the LAN party’s network.
- A keyboard and mouse: To control your computer during the LAN party.
- A headset or speakers: To communicate with other players and hear game audio.
- Any necessary adapters or peripherals: Including power cables, HDMI cables, and USB adapters.
- Snacks and drinks: To keep yourself fueled throughout the event.
- A sense of fun and a good attitude: LAN parties are all about having fun and socializing with other gamers.
It’s also a good idea to:
- Check the LAN party’s rules and regulations before you go, to make sure you have everything you need and that you’re aware of any restrictions.
- Bring any additional devices like a laptop or tablet, to use for general internet browsing or streaming.
- Bring a USB drive with any necessary software or games, in case you need to install them on someone else’s computer or share with the group.
- Bring a blanket, sleeping bag, and comfortable clothes, since LAN parties can go on for a long time and a comfortable environment will help you last the entire event.